Team India captain Virat Kohli did not participate in the second practice match against Australia on Friday 11 December. Actually, today the marriage of Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma has completed three years.




Virat and Anushka met for the first time in 2013 when they were shooting for a shampoo advertisement. After this, Virat and Anushka were married in December 2017.





Virat Kohli married Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma on 11 December 2017. Close friends and few relatives were invited to the wedding in Italy. In January, Anushka is going to give birth to her first child.






Virat Kohli said, 'I have now learned to be patient. I used to get angry very quickly at first. Anushka and I have learned a lot from each other. Kohli said, 'I learned to handle myself according to the situation by watching Anushka. I got a lot of inspiration from Anushka. Whether to control your ego or to remain calm during difficult times, I have learned from Anushka.



Virat Kohli once told how his life changed after his marriage to Anushka Sharma. Kohli had revealed that he learned to remain calm after Anushka Sharma's arrival.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post